Midrand Community Noticeboard and Forums, South Africa

Community Events, Business, Bric-A-Brac, Forums, Notice Board, Garage Sales, Tea Clubs in Midrand, South Africa

Midrand Forums

Forum Home > Jobs Offered and Employment Wanted in Midrand, Gauteng > Permanent or Temp Work Wanted | Reception, Au Pair, Kids

Oink Midrand
Administrator

TEMP OR PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT WANTED

RECEPTIONIST / CHILD CARE / AU PAIR

Midrand / Kyalami Area

Experience: I Have had many years medical reception experience and also looked after children at Little Lulu after care school. I would also like to get involved with Au Pair work if anything in that line of work is available.

Should you have a position available or know of someone that may have, your assistance would be greatly appreciated. I live in the Midrand / Kyalami area and any work in these areas or the near surrounds of Midrand would be great!

• Please contact me (VAL) on 083 321 4283 or visit my profile here. You can also contact me via my inbox on this forum.
April 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Oink Midrand
Administrator

Thank you for submitting this info Val and participating in the forums by adding your job wanted and place for rent. I hope others will follow. This is really a great way to put your stuff out there and hopefully hook up with like minded people in Midrand.

--

Oink Directories & Marketing

April 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Sponsored Links

Fudge Manufacturers, Branded Gifts

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook